Covid-19 Safety Updates
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks.
- We consistently maintaining vigilance and are only allowing 1-2 patients in the office at a time. We kindly ask to leave your family members, children, spouses at home during your dental appointment.
- Options to bypass the waiting room for appointments are available and offered to all patients. Simply call from your vehicle and ask if we are ready for you.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down after every single patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- Every staff member and patient will have his/her temperature taken before we accept them through the office threshold.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.
When arriving to our office please call or text us and let us know PRIOR to entering the building.
We have added several extra levels of protection. Disinfectant misters. All areas are treated before each new patient is seen.
is our TOP Priority!
Upon entering our office each patient has a non-evasive thermal temperature reading. Each patient is provided with a disposable face mask while in our waiting room and a COVID questionnaire before entering.